I have a white spot on the top and base of the shaft and instead of regular brown pubic hair growing from that particular area, I have a extra strong (slightly thicker and stiffer than regular) white hair growing from it. when I pull at the white hair, I feels the nerves in the penis get a strange sensation a little like hitting your funny bone (only without any pans)

I have looked at PPP and it seems to only effect the head of the penis and becomes bumpy, my white area is still the same textures as the regular skin so I don't believe that it is PPP. Please let me know what this may be.

P.S. I'm not old enough to have white hair (21 yrs old) and I have brown/blackish hairs in general.

The bumps you are talking about are probably sebaceous cysts. They represent accumulation of the excessive sebum production under the skin and the sebum’s inability to get out into the skin. The sebum is produced by the oil glands that are situated at the shaft of the hair follicles under the skin and it is this shaft sebum uses to get outside. When the pores get blocked, sebum can’t get out and sebum starts accumulating causing these bumps.

They are very common and may appear or testicles as well, women’s labia and other places. The hairs that get out from it may be white but they are usually thin and not as thick but since we are all individuals-you never know.

You may get more bumps or you may lose them. They are considered normal and are usually not being removed.

umm there is no bumps at all. the skin itself are still the same, just whiter and have that white hair growing from that area.

Oh, I see. I am sorry I thought this was sebaceous cysts since it is so common in men. I have them too. It seems like some kind of discoloration. Has it always been like this or it just suddenly showed up?

If it turned up unexpectedly, you should see a doctor and have it checked.

Since you have just one spot and it is on your penis, I would say that it sounds like vitiligo. It is discoloration of the skin due to damage of the cell called melanocytes that gives us tan. As a result the skin losses pigmentation. It usually starts as just one spot just like in your case and then more spots appear. The most common places, besides penis, where the spots may appear are armpits and groins, mouth, around the eyes, on hands, face, legs, arms, lips and anus.
This can happen to a person at any age and it is often an emotional stress that triggers new spots.
Make sure you see a doctor to realize what the problem really is.

i've looked it up and it does seems to be vitilgo but the only thing that still are not mentioned yet are the pinching nerves senstions (similar to the feeling u get when u hit the funny bone, only without the pain) that I get whenever I pull the hairs from that particular area.

I had it for a few months and around the beginning of those few months, I was kicked out to live on my own, had to drop out of college, and are barely able to keep off the street; so maybe it was the stress that caused though I'm a little odd compared to most people in that I rarely feels stress at all.

Hi! I am not sure about the pulling hairs but this is not comfortable for me either wherever i decide to do it, not to mention penis. If you still have doubts or want to see your doctor about the vitiligo, you should mention the hairs as well.