Recently i had a cyst on my penis shaft. i tried to pop them but they dont pop. well i kept trying to pop ONE of the 2 that i had. well it went away after i popped it and then ripped it out. well it looks like have have a crater on my penis now. its not like an ulcer at all. the skin is raised a little it never had puss come out or anything like that. it never hurts. and is the same color of my skin. just that it looks like a crater and not deep at all.

iv tried looking everywhere online and dont see anything related besides ulcers and thats not the case. its been there for a few months. its as if i cut myself and then it healed, then some of the skin just wont flatten out of something. if anyone has any insight please please share.

Sounds like you have some kind of a scar. If it doesn't hurt or change color or get inflamed, I guess you can consider yourself healed.

If it doesn't hurt or change color or get inflamed, and has been there a few years...Can it be anything serious?

Did it ever heal? If so how did you treat it? I`m having the same issue.