Hello, about 2 months ago I discovered a redish patch on my penis shaft (near top, circumcised). It would occasionally get dry and silvery and flaky and then go away with water and turn red. Now it seems to be a whitish color and it just sits there, no pain (never had any). I am currently 17 and sexually active, but I do always use a condom, and my gf has been tested and get shots for STD's. Any idea what this could be? Thanks!

Have you ever been diagnosed with psoriasis or eczema? If you have these elsewhere on your body, it could affect your penis as well and produce the symptoms you have described. It could also just be dry, sensitive skin, which you can help by applying a penis moisturizing cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) with ingredients like vitamin E and vitamin A.