Hi I'm 17 And I'm afraid that i might have something like herpes
I don't want to go to the doctors because I'm afraid its something bad
i have 3 pimples i can see at this moment and i don't want it to get worse
i feel embarrassed if a girl were to see or feel them
I did have a sexual relationship with a dirty girl
if anyone need any more details please send a post
Please post ASAP
thanks

this is not normal, go to the doctors immediately.
do not have any sexual relations until you get your doctors
word on the situation. it may or may not be a big deal,
but ether way its better to go to the doctors before the problem multiplies and gets worse. good luck.

Penis pimple can be initially treated by exercising hygienic measures all over your body that is not solely exclusive to the penile area. As a dirty environment, regardless of its location is highly inviting for bacteria to grow. Commercially prepared acne treatments are everywhere but these things under normal circumstance should not go anywhere near your penis. There may be harmful contents that would likely worsen the situation rather than improve as you want it to be. Bear in mind that although facial and penis pimples happen through the same mechanism of action or probably caused by the same bacteria, their treatments may vary and must not be addressed the same way unless otherwise advised by your doctor.

Hydration or water therapy may also help to hasten the therapeutic effects of any medication used as this may stimulate the correct elimination of bacteria through urination or fecal excretion. Constricting clothing should also be avoided because these may lead to the stimulation of perspiration that is again highly conducive for bacterial growth.