I have noticed many small white pimple-like things on my scrotum and i know that it's most likely not a std because i have not been sexually active. does anyone know what they might be? i can not seem to really pop any and i trim instead of shaving so it is not a ingrown hair. I have also noticed i have a few bumps on my shaft but they dont seem to be warts. I have had them for at least a year and have not noticed any changes. I am deeply considering going to a docter but if they are common then i dont think the embaressment is worth it. Any help on this would help me greatly.

Small white pimples on scrotum and penis are not a common thing. Seeing the doctor is the best option. There is no need to feel embarassed. Doctors are professionals whose job is to treat your illness, rather than to pass personal judgment on you.