Okay every now and then i get a pimple on the outline of my top lip and i pop them but its noticable if i like tuck my lips in and i wanna know why is this happening and is this happening to anyone else and how can i get rid of it ?

A lot of the times if you pop a pimple it leaves a mark for a long time. Instead of popping them, try putting toothpaste on it for ten minutes. The kind of toothpaste that works usually burns or stings (but isn't bad for the skin). Don't worry, the burning goes away after a couple of minutes.

Wow thanx but what do i do with the ones that have alredy left a mark ?

I had the same problem :-( but then, i got a facial at bernard's, and the pimple disappeared and NEVER returned! XD my dermatologist told me to get the facial, and she's probably right (medical school...)

You know, I get those occasionally too and they won't go away for weeks. My skin is very sensitive. I try to just let them be and not touch them. I don't want to irritate my skin or leave any scars. But they are not pretty at all!
Is there anything i can do to prevent these breakouts or to make them go away faster?

I have the same problem :-( I usually find that popping them leaves a red mark or a scab, which is worse, so I think just leaving them and keeping them for going red will help a little

I have like a small amount of what seems to be pimples on the corner of my bottom lip. And I searched it online and saw it could be HSV-1 but I'm not sexually active and I'm hygienic, so I put an Erythromycin solution on it and the cluster burst and they opened. Now it looks like a scar made of ruptured pimples. HELP!!!!