Hello, I am a 21 year old male who about two weeks ago had a pimple on the middle of my shaft. I thought it was maybe an STD or something but have not been sexually active since early January of this year, I was traveling through south America and staying in some very dirty places so maybe I caught something from that but I have been back since April with no problem until two weeks ago. I have been healthy since and still am healthy minus the penis pimples. I had popped it and just like a pimple it opened up fine. I put toothpaste around the hole area like someone said online which I regret 100% because now my shaft has more pimples on it. I hope they are pimples but I cannot seem to get rid of them, they react just like the ones on my face, which I am also getting more then regular, I have not been eating right and drinking a lot of beer so could that be a reason? I don't want to pop them so what should I do, I read so many people with this problem but no home remedies, they are all over my balls as well but those I have not tried to pop. I am having nightmares haha so I need closure and I do not want to go to the doctor unless I have to.

Please and thanks for the help, I will go to the doctor if I can't cure it from home but my family doctor is an actual family friend and I do not want to face them with this problem .

is this on your foreskin?

aah yes, don't worry, are they small light pimples? very small, but quite alot of them on your sack and foreskin? because if it is, it's probably 'fordyce spots' these are totally harmless, and there are many ways you can get rid of them or just make them smaller and less noticable, they may go away after time, or might stay. i have them, and have looked up so much info about them, enough to not be scared any more. please reply if you see this so i can see what you think.

Yes they are all over my balls like white spots, I am not shaving anymore because this is so weird. The thing is that it follows up the shaft of my penis even when there is not really any hair growing up there but still "pimples" or whatever. So they are on my balls a lot, and somewhat scattered randomly on the bottom of my shaft now when there use to only be one before I popped it. Also just to clarify there are NONE on the head of my penis. So whats your home remedy, I had run out of soap so I was using shampoo for the last month if that could effect it. And lastly, Now that I think of it, i think shortly after I used kitchen oil to masturbate once when I was bored is when the first pimple came, never did it again but could the cooking oil have sunk into the skin and make it pimple up?. Otherwise I donno why this would happen to me. Embarrassing as hell haha. . .