i'm 14 years old i bearly found these pimples thingy on my skin thats almost touching my penis. I had my ex before jack me off. And now i found some1 and am ready to loose it to her and make a family but i been researching and it looks like i have HPV or whatever i have i want to know what i can do! i dont want to tell my parents or doctor am scared and worried. May you please help me? :-( :'(

First of all don't rush to the conclusions, you can't tell it's HPV just like that. Penis pimples are certainly one of the most embarrassing forms of acne out there for guys. No question about it. If you want to get rid of penis pimples, you have to know what causes them and what you can do to prevent these gross things for good! Treatment for any sort of acne, whether it be penis pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, or cystic acne is generally the same. Here are a few tips to get you started so you can go have some fun without being self-conscious. Don't over-scrub your genitals. Some people try to over-wash their penis in order to 'clean it' better. This doesn't work and can actually make the condition worse! Wash your penis normally in the shower, preferably with a non-comedogenic wash, instead of regular soap. Do not pop or squeeze penis pimples! If you want to spread the infection, that's all you'll need to do. Leave them be. There is something you can do about them but it's not popping them. Learn what foods are causing your acne. This is the big one, and is actually the best acne treatment for penis pimples. If none of these tips help you and if your pimples swell or hurt you should look for a medical help.