I've had various pimples across my penis shaft that are diagonally along the left and right underneath my penis. They have been there for years are not itchy, red and most likely I suggest they are sebaceous glands but about a handful look similar to a pimple and are slightly heightened compared to a sebaceous glands (which is normal on the penis shaft). I'm very concerned with the appearance of my penis (just the pimples not the sebaceous glands), I've been using facial wash to clean my shaft everyday but it looks like it helps but isnt removing them, squeezing them releases a blackhead looking substance. What is a better alternative to facial wash and do other people receive this condition?

hey yes ive had that ,,im 36 and still get it from time to time..i just squeeze them out,,ive never had a scar from it ..but its your call..dont stick it in a chicks mouth with that going on either ,,you will lose the rest of the night good luck