Hello everyone,

This has become a very worrying issue for me over the past week. To be honest I hoped it would go away but it is still here as prominent as before.

I am a 20 years old virgin male with a low fitness level and slightly overweight.

On the front left of my scrotum, not bottom or top, I have a very prominent white spot that is raised, it does not have a hair growing out of it and it is not a spot. When squeezed, as if to burst a spot, it hurts my left testicle, which is behind the location of the spot.

This spot appeared at the same time as three other problems. The head of my penis has become itchy at times, my rectum has become extremely itchy at times and my stools are small and dark, sometimes black.

From reading other forums I have not found all of these factors to be related to one health problem. They seem to be related to more than one.

Please can anyone advise me on what this may possible be?
I plan to seek medical advice as soon as I can, but as you can imagine, this may be difficult over the Christmas period.

Thank-you and any help will be most appreciated.

Regards,

Roger.

hey guys my mouth seems to hurt as in really sting when i try to eat...its been happening for 2weeks now and it use to make my lips real dry hurt and bleed but now it justs cuts in between the sides of my lips inbetweeen my mouth and outside it heals but when i go to eat it cuts open again

I have this happen every once in a while. Sometimes it persists and sometimes it goes away naturally. I find that my lips will become chapped and crack or I get it for some reason when I makeout with my girlfriend. nothing to worry about though.

? hi my mom is turning fourty years old there a little tiny white dot and it fells like a bump but it's not we have no idea wht it is . please can u help us .