For about 2 days now i have had a sore throat and mouth ulcers and swollen glands in my throat but last night i found a small lump in one of my vaginal lips, which is very sore to touch and sore when i go to the toilet, i also have chapped lips and ear ache sometimes when i wake up.
does anyone know what this could be???? please reply asap!!!

if you had herpes in you childhood it can be its reactivation most probably...are you undergoing some sort of stress?? before last 2 days did you had unprotected sex?? dear you should go to the doc,to know wats wrong with you coz your information in not sufficient!!!
take care

Well Madhavi Rawat is right.If you could provide some more information on this it would be more helpful.
Non the less I think that you might be experiencing flu or having a cold. Maybe your immune system hasn't been very good?
If you can give us some more info it would be good.

It is really hard to say what you are suffering from other than a host of unrelated symtpoms. If you have chapped lips then that isn't really indicative of any problems. I do know that if you have a sore spot on your vagina though that you are perhaps running the risk of having contracted HPV or herpes so I think it would be a good idea for you to talk to your doctor about it. Keep us posted on what the doctor says, okay?