Hey everyone-

I hooked up with a guy one day, performed oral, etc...

About 2 days after I woke up in the morning and felt a white head on the lower part of my upper lip, almost on the inside of my mouth, but not really. Anyways, I looked at it in the mirror and it was a white head that had developed on my lip..... I dont remember it hurting, but it was irritating me must knowing it was there.. I got a pair of tweezers, popped it and it started bleeding a lot.. After that i have been worried ever since... my lip seems to be a bit swollen on that side so I have been putting burt bees chap stick, ice, polysporin, whatever on it.... now it seems to have a very slight shade of white in the spot, but maybe Im just imagining it....

I have been gettting microdermabrasion treatements, twice over the past month or so, and they have been going over my lips with the machine....

so either it is some type of std or a reaction the the dermabrasion.... I am FREAKING out and have been obsessing about this since.

You've got herpes man.