hi,
i have had these small white lumps/bumps on my penis shaft and scrotum for about two years now, im am 15 and still a virgin, i am quite worried as i am going thru puberty and wish to find a cure or some relief on what these are, they have never given me trouble before but sometimes they get extremely itchy (but i am not sure if this is the bups/lumps or just something else such as uncleanlyness) i wish to find out what these are soon and would like some help, i have also heard about a toothpaste treatment that can get rid of the lumps/bumps for a period of time before returning :-P.

thanks.

Same here, except im 13. lets hope someone answers soon

after some research on other posts and through the internet i have found out that my problem is most likely 'Fordyce Spots'. which are very common in men (between 50-90%) and women of all ages. They are small, painless, raised, pale or white spots or bumps 1 to 3 mm in diameter that may appear on the shaft of the penis or on the labia, as well as the inner surface and vermilion border of the lips of the face. At birth the papules are present but they don’t become prevalent until a child reaches puberty.
also there are treatments but the most effective are expensive and doctors recommend against it.

hope this helps. Josh.

A lot of times on these forums when someone has a problem but they don't receive a response, they just leave the thread. I'm really glad that you came back to this thread and posted an answer to your problem because I was curious about this myself. I'm glad to hear you found out what the issue is and that you've made peace with it as well. Thanks for updating us!

Same problem, just i'm 14. They're harmless, not an STD and they usually disappear after puberty. Hope this helps abit.
%-) %-) %-) %-) %-)

hey im19 and still have them it is quite concerning but i have had them since i was 13 and they still get itchy sometimes nt very often tho never had them checked glad to hear it nothing serious

i have the same problem and im 21 and yes a virgin too.

can anyone plz tell me if its anyway harmfull or any kind of STD or any other c**p like that???? im really worried now......plz help :-|  :'(

i'm 15 and have it too, it's most likely Fordyce Spots like someone else said

Does the toothpaste thing work?

Use toothpaste without flour