I'm slightly concerned about a small white/yellow spot on my Scrotum, it's been there for a while and is no larger than 0.3mm (if I'm using the correct measurement). It does not itch, hurt nor do I feel any irregularity where the spot is, yet it still leaves me worried. To be slightly more precise it looks like the skin is raised slightly and becomes a lighter color.

On my testicle I also have a small red spot (puss?) which once again does not feel painful or itchy.

I've done my research quickly through some sites and am still confused about what it could be. I'm worried about the first problem more and hope I could get some answers and perhaps how to get rid of the problems.

why does no one ever reply to message on here. what is the point if no one ever answers?

Hi guest i would answer on your posts before but I did not visit this site, I completely understand everyone with thee problems because I had a same problem too. I was in a bath having a shower when I noticed testicle spot I was scared because I had a sex with different partners in that period, and two times my sex was unprotected.  according to this I tested my blood and I was very satisfied when results were negative. According to this I recommend to everybody to see a doctor and test his blood in order to find a solution

It could be ingrowing hairs - with the lighter spot try giving it a sweeze in the shower and see if it starts to disappear. If not I'd visit your doctor to be on the safe side

I have the same problem - us guys tend to over-worry as soon as something appears down there, I'm pretty sure it's just a spot that will eventually disappear.

it's probably fordyce spots