Last week, I noticed a white spot where my scrotum joins to the inside of my left thigh. It was very itchy and I noticed a hair was growing out of it. I pulled out the hair and tried to pop the "spot" but it just made it sore. Since then, around 10 spots have appeared all along the area where my the scrotum joins the thigh. All the spots have hairs growing out of them. They are very itchy and are around the size of a pencil eraser. its really being to worry me.

Sexual History: I have only slept with 2 girls. Im 20 years old and been with my girlfriend for over 5 years now. I know she has been faithful... so I would hope theres no chance of catching an STI from her. About 6 months ago after a heavy night drinking, I had sex with 1 of my close girl friends. I know her very well and if she did have something Im sure that she would have told me. - So hopefully that rules out an STI.

Could someone please give me some idea of what these could be? Im getting kinda worried now and my girlfriend is wondering why we havent "got close". Thanks.

Got same thing but I am 72 married and have not slept around. It itches mostly at night.

I have the white spots and itching especially at night....I saw my dr. a week ago about the itching he said it was a fungus and gave me a cream to apply to the area a week later itching still there but have developed the white spots??