Hi.  I am uncircumcised and as I was taking a shower today I noticed that there was a white substance on a small portion of the rim of my penis head.  Almost looks like when wet toilet paper gets stuck somewhere but doesn't easily get rubbed off.  

About 2 weeks ago I got tested for HIV, syphilis, gonorrhea & chlamydia and all came back negative.  Since then I have not had a sexual encounter.  

Any thoughts?

Hey there how old are you? Is this the first time this has Happened?  It sounds like you are describing smegma.... did you not was underneath your foreskin for a day or two?

Thanks for the reply. I'm 32 years old and actually yeah it had been a few days since I had pulled back the foreskin completely to wash. Is there a way of getting rid of it?

Yes smegma is totally a normal product if the human body but does need to be washed off . It usually washes off easily in the shower by retracting your foreskin and gently rubbing the head of your penis .

But what if it doesn’t come off easy and the top burns a little bit

Your penis is normally more sensitive when you are uncircumcised .... is the white stuff still stuck on?
-Bio