Solid white substance in my penis? With small soft white/ yellow chunks in it, 15 uncircumcised for skin hasn't retracted and haven't had sexual intercourse?

Hi Jack,

You mean under your foreskin?  It's called smegma.  It's NORMAL and YOU need to clean it. 

Start stretching your foreskin too - NOW.

The glans will be a bit sensitive to touch, that's also normal.  Just clean it with warm water and soap as best you can.

There's also full white substance coming out, it's liquid, it doesn't hurt, but my foreskin has been sore, just went for a pee and it really stung

Where is the liquid coming out of? You may have an infection called balanitis. It can develop under the foreskin and can happen at any age. Start cleaning as best you can. Use a mild soap, not a body wash (they tend to dry the skin out more than regular soap.) Try to keep the area as dry as possible. Once you get this under control - START STRETCHING your foreskin! Your foreskin SHOULD slide easily over you glans once you get a little older. It's normal for it not to slide until about 16 or so.

If it doesn't get better in a few days or so you'll need to see your doctor.  Sometimes balanitis is caused by a yeast infection.  You'd need an exam.  Good luck

It's coming from underneath my foreskin, there is also a pain at the bottom of my head, and it seems everytime I touch it the white stuff will come out