Hey all. I am new to SteadyHealth however I recently google'd my problem and found results on this website which were quite helpful. I've read many topics regarding Smegma however I still have yet to find a satisfying answer to my problem.

So heres the deal.

I am an 18 year old who was naturally masturbating, a couple weeks ago, and i noticed white stuff from under my foreskin make its way out. I did not panic as for some reason I've always had this assumption it was kleenex dried up from when i would clean the head after i urinated or masturbated. But then I got thinking.. how would that accumulate under the foreskin. I mean, all I am doing is being clean about it, right? So i looked up some information regarding this white stuff and came to the conclusion that it was in fact Smegma. Upon finding this and how to resolve this issue by improving your hygiene, I noticed that my foreskin should probably be retracting a lot further back than it should. I mean the only stretching it does is upon masturbation. I really never though of pulling it back in the shower to clean it as I as more concerned of the cleanliness of the exterior of the penis. So then i begin for about 4/5 days stretching the foreskin with methods i found on this site (i believe) and I saw major improvements of retraction. I mean now i can actually get it past the ring of my head. Just below the ring of my head --> where most of the Smegma resides.

Ive tried washing this off in the shower but it barely comes off as if its seems stuck to the inner shaft of my penis. Also, I find that i cannot keep it under the shower for too long because the head is soooo sensitive. (Which i kinda developed this weird theory about this sensitivity). '1.' Im hoping taking a bath will help resolve this issue???? If not I'm sure there is some kind of anti-bacteria cream that I could purchase. (I would consult a physician of course)