On June 29th I had sex with this guy that was really mean to me. I stopped talking to him and started hanging out with this other guy the next day who is now my boyfriend. We had sex on June 30th and he came inside of me. Each time my boyfriend & I had sex he always got off inside of me. I went on vacation July 10th & started my period July 18th. I got off of it when I got home on July 25th. My boyfriend & I had sex 4 times a day, everyday. We were trying to get pregnant. 3 or 4 Fridays ago, I took a test & found out that I was pregnant. I went & had my blood drawn & the nurse called me yesterday saying that I was 8 weeks pregnant due to my HCG levels. I asked my doctor about my period & he said with me having that then I am around 4-6 weeks pregnant. I'm scared & can't sleep without crying. I want this baby to be my boyfriends! Because the first guy always pulled out he never got off inside of me. Only my boyfriend did. I'm confused. Who could be the father of my baby?

Hi gurl,

Don't go by the hCG levels.  There are lots of variations in the levels.

This quote is from the American Pregnancy Association:

"The hCG levels should not be used to date a pregnancy since these numbers can vary so widely."

Did you have a "normal" period on July 18?  Normal as in like your others?  Did you expect your period then?  If so, it is VERY UNLIKELY you were pregnant then.  You will not have a period, although there may be some bleeding, if you are pregnant.

Doctor's usually estimate conception dates based on when your LMP was.  Why?  Because almost all women know exactly when that was.

Hope it helps.

I was pregnant with twins when that happened to me. get a blood pregnancy test done it might not show up in your urine because its early.

That is also a possibility

I some how posted to the wrong post. I am so sorry I hope its your boyfriends too.

I hope its your boyfriends too. Im on the same situation i cant sleep or have peace but i pray everyday that this baby is my exboyfriends baby.