I'n so nervous and stressing myself staying up at night thinking about this Ok, my due date is Oct 16th orginally it was Oct 19 but my new doctor pushed my date up a couple of days but this is what is making me nervous I had a one night fling with a ex after a hiatus from my current boyfriend out of spite for some things that he had did I was with my `fling` on Jan 10 and he used the pull out method I wasn`t with my `ex fling` anymore after that and I got back with my current boyfriend and we had sex on the 22-23 of Jan and my current boyfriend came inside of me like he always does. I`ve been to almost evey conception calculation website and I jus get confused. I get confused about the adding two weeks- I go to the doctor next Monday and I plan on asking my doctor but I thought I would ask here to get maybe get a littled peace of mind. I talk to my ex fling and he said that he is pretty sure it`s my boyfriends baby he is willing to take a prenatal non invasive dna tes if needed which hopefully rule him out I just can`t go through the rest of my pregnancy thinking about this I rather know now either way so I can let my current boyfriend know so he can make whatever decision he wants because he has really been there for me and he thinks that it`s his child and I thought it was for awhile until I did this calculation and got nervous I just need to know would it be my ex fling or my current boyfriend the whole adding two weeks on puts me right on the date of my ex fling

Hi Aconnor,

A due date of October 19 would indicate an LMP of January 12.  You'd likely ovulate between January 23 and 28.

Sperm can survive up to about 5 days.  It is unlikely that having sex on the 10th, especially if it was before your LMP, that you'd get pregnant.

It is VERY LIKELY that your current boyfriend is the father.  The timing was "perfect."

Good luck, hope it helps.

Omg you gave me somewhat of a relief it's just that I have irregular periods I have one every month but it's not the normal 28 days it may be a couple days longer but no more than 40 so will this make a difference and does the doctor changing my due date to the 16th makes any difference?

it's only an estimate, the due date, but it should be close. Even a 6 day longer cycle would just put it within reach of being the other guy.Only a DNA test can confirm. A change to the 16th makes little change..