The Smothers Brothers

Tom?

or

penis?

Um, gonna have to go with neither.

:umno:

I prefer Harry, the much less publicized brother.

Funny you should call penis that. When I was at the NHRA Nationals in the late 60s with my dragster I heard he was there with his door slammer and not too well liked. I was in the hot pits of course so I never came across him personally. BTW Don Garlits is about the nicest guy you could hope to share pit space with. His deceased wife Pat was a wonderful lady. My wife and I spent close to an hour talking to her before leaving after the race where Don won and had to shave off his beard on the starting line. We were all loaded up ready to leave and I was waiting for my partner to get back. He just had to go out there to watch that ceremony.

Well I guess we found out that SH changes the name D-I-C-K to penis. So if your name is really D-I-C-K don't tell them on here.

I'm going with Tommy on this one.

He always kills me.

Dagnabbit, you beat me to the Harry reference!
Which one plays with his yo-yo? I like him. (I'm so going to get killed for saying that...)

they bothered me then

they bother me now

ick. plus.

HA! You owe me a homemade beer!

I like them both and enjoy watching them still.

Tom was the guy who worked the yo-yo, yo.

"MOM ALWAYS LIKED YOU BEST!"