I'm a 30 yr old father of 2 & my wife is 27 .We have always been ones to walk around in the nude The kids (1 girl 2 , 1 boy 4) . They know what all their parts are for because they would ask & we'ed tell them. yes & my boy would get an erection at times & he & his sister would ask "Why does it do that?" & we 'd explain. My question isour son is about to start school, & my wife & me are worried about the subject of nudity at home. We're worried what some people might do. Like saying we're unfit parents & taking them away from us, or having us locked & accusing us as "perverts". I meet my wife when I was in Europe & her family where always nuked in the house & in their villa, nude swimming was the norm., & topless (& some Nude) beaches are common place. Are we wrong? I've read some f the posts on this site and a lot of Europeans & Canadians agree w/us. We're upset 'cause we're not sure what to do . Like I said we're nude on our property in a secluded area .

no you are normal with an european attitude like we are. We have two teens b/g and we are nude at home 24/7. Its normal for us as we lived in Germany for many years its natural in europe. All cool, open door naked and relaxed atmosphere. This is normal for us, kids are well adjusted.

I been to Europe (I was in the Navy for 9 yrs.) I have a friend in Bremerhaven, though I never been to Germany, I saw lot of France, Spain & I was home ported in Geata, Italy! So I've been exposed to the atmosphere (I also been to the Orient!) Our worry was that since my oldest is starting school (we live in New Jersey) & it was ever disclosed that we had a nude environment at home that the government would take our kids from us, or put us away or both for being unfit parents.

New Hope
No there's nothing wrong with it. One day before we moved away my 26 yr old AUT. Bro was playing completely naked massive erection and flapping his hands. I lady called the cops and he was naked in front of them too. (We had a privisy fence)

I am happy your family is a nudists family.  One of the things we have to teach children is what to share and not share with others. There is nothing to be a shame of, and no one will call the police. We humans always live in this fear mode all the time. We get concern about what others will think and what they will tell others. 

My family lives the nudist lifestyle. My husband and I, along with our four children. A preteen boy and girl and a younger boy and girl. 

I am proud of your two children asking about body parts at that age; you and your wife what to keep an open door with them. The erecting thing is non-sexual. Girls get excited over the erection business. It a function of the body, and your son does not need to be ashamed of it. He does not need to hide it at any time. It completely normal for girls and women to see a boy or teen male with an erection. 

You need to use examples with your son about what to share and what not to share at school. For instance, he does not tell other kids in the class that his penis has an erection. Mother bah me every night. My sister and I take a bath together.