I'm in eighth grade and my firmeds and I love anime.   That's mostly what we talk about.  

Last year on the last day of seventh grade some girl asked if I was a virgin or not.   I am shy so I said at first, "none of your business" but they kept bothering me.   I said "maybe, somewhat.".  The truth is that I lost my virgmyth to my friend's brother when I was 12 in the middle of seventh grade.  I felt so guilty and wrong about it.   Even though I'm an atheist I feel like it was wrong of me to do something so dirty?  Like, it was a violation that he was able to get so close to me that we touched so intimately when we didn't even know each other well, and I still feel horrible about it.   The sex only lasted 10 seconds and I got my period when I was 10 so I ws lucky that I didn't get pregnant or anything.   My guy friend Tommy was there and he recently asked me again.   I told him the true answer.   He sended eager to know?    And when I told him the true answer he was like, "Wakt, you. aRE NOT?  Ee!".      Also it's well known among my friends that I am kind of a sadist...  And that I like yaoi and all that.     I don't know why but I've always liked it.   Anyways, I kinda like Tommy as more than a friend but I only recently realized this.   He is usually sarcastic and witty and acts uncaring but on several occasions has acted like he truly cares about me.   He sometimes sits close to me and I don't know what he thinks of me.   We have similarinterested.

1st of all, I need to ask...are u really so young?  If so, let me continue by saying sex at that age is not good.  There are so many diseases to worry about & really do u want to be a parent at 13?  Trust me parenting is hard at 35.  Sex is for adults.  Kids have no idea what that type of love is or how to handle it.  most adults don't understand that type of love until they are older.  When u r young & think u know it all is when u make your most regrettable mistakes.  Please just stop having sex.  Anyone who asks just needs to know that is ur private life & they need to respect ur privacy.  Don't buckle to peer pressure.  Your peers are just as confused and inexperienced as you are & have no idea what they are talking about.  Please don't let them lead u down a nightmarish path.  You do what u feel is right & u have mentioned sex isn't.  Please trust me & follow that instinct.  Have you debentures education on all The diseases out there? Tithe world of sex outside of San adult marriage is scary.  If you have a mate or u cheat that could bring about diseases too.  Did you know 1 out of 3 people will have an std in high school.  They don't even know rather have it.  I got through life disease free & baby free by not having sex until I was older.

I never said that I was going to do it again. I think it was defiantly stupid, obviously. But I'm not pregnant and don't have any STDs so it's okay. Also, I'm not some kind of s*** who goes around sleeping with everyone. It was one freaking time and wasn't even what I wanted.

Don't beat yourself up over it. It was not a good choice and you obviously know it. So let it go. Guest is right, it's none of their business so don't let them make you feel bad either. You have the right to be you. We all do things we'd like the chance to take back and I'm sure they have too. The one's who give you the worst time about it most likely are the ones who have some beauties to hide. They're trying to make you feel bad to make themselves feel better.

I believe your question was "why does he care so much if I'm a virgin or not?"

He's had the idea that his girl is supposed be a virgin drilled into him all his life. For some reason I can't fathom, many (most?) boys and even men think the girl they have sex with is supposed to be a virgin but it's ok if they are not themselves. I never thought it was realistic or fair to expect the girl I married to be a virgin when I was supposed to know what I was doing to please her.

Being a sadist can add a lot of fun to your sex life if you find a masochist. Have you listened to Freakers Ball by Dr. Hook? I bet you'd like it. It's on You Tube.

So have fun and don't worry about them.

i wasn't trying to imply anything about u, except u r young & the last thing u need to be worried about is sex & boys.  I don't think anything bad about u.   There is so much time for that & it's a very scary world.  Njoynlife is right in which u shouldn't beat ur self up over it.  I'm just saying to be careful & don't worry about what others think & don't cave to peer pressure.  Take care of yourself & do what u feel is right.  i'm sorry to have income across in a negative manner & make u feel less than good about ur self.  As far as ur original question, I think njoynlife is right 1st boys r programmed to w expect their mate to be a virgin, yet they don't have to be.  Well, that doesn't even make sense.  Also, they are probably a virgin themselves & want to act like they are not.  Either case, remind him it isn't his business. 

You said "his girl" but I'm not dating him. We're just friends. Does that mean that he likes me?