Okay guys I really need some help!!! I am right at 26/27 weeks pregnant. My doctor hasn't have me a direct due date. It's anywhere from march 19 to as early as the beginnig of march. I also do not remember the first day if my last period. My son is big. He is two weeks bigger then 26/27 weeks. And going back 27 weeks ago(first/second week of June) I was with my ex boyfriend. We ha our differences and seperated. I ran back to my other ex but didn't sleep with him till like the 18 of June. I know I had a period but it was just for a day in June . Just oneee day. And it was like the 14. I had a period in May but even then it was short. I just really want to know who could my child's father is. Is it the bf t the beginning of June or the ex I ran back to? Please help me.

I really don't want to say which one I think it is because i could be wrong and you tell that person you're the father and then he is not and that would be embarrassing. I think the best thing to do is to get both of them tested and that way you will truly know who the father is.

One wants to be the father and comes to every doctors appt. and the other has also stated that if it is his even though we have had our differences he wants to participate in his life. I just want some opinions. Either way will be okay. there is a lot of support and my son will be takin care of .

I'm glad to hear that. I hope you have a healthy baby boy. And i wish all you guys the best.

Thank you! I'm just so stressed out and hoping to get an answer. I really am beginning to think it is the guy from the beginning of June. :(

either way your son will have a father that will love and support him

Hi Katz,

27-26 weeks ago from today would be June 9-16. You think you had a period around 14 June, so that would work.

Assuming June 14 was your LMP then you would likely have ovulated between June 25 and 30 Sperm can survive up to about 5 days and the egg 48 hours. So the question would be who did you have sex with from June 20-August 2nd?

Your due date would be about March 16.

Ultrasound dating can be off by as much as 3 weeks later in pregnancy. Due dates are approximate as well - usually based on your LMP.

You can take a non-invasive DNA test now. You need to provide a blood sample, they can obtain the babies DNA from it. Your partners would provide a DNA sample, usually a swab. Look up "non-invasive DNA test".

Wish I could be more specific.

Good luck.

The thing I'm most worried about is that the period I had, if I should even call it that, was more like a spotting. Also only lasted for that one day. Does that make a difference? My periods are at a norm heavy and last several days.

Also my son with every ultrasound is the size of a 28-29 week baby. But I gave them the day of the 14 of June so that's why they based it off of the 26-27 weeks

There isn't enough information to narrow it down. The LMP is the primary tool.

Early on the ultrasound usually agrees within a week or so, as you progress the gap can widen because fetuses grow at different rates.

A "different" period may not be a real period. You can have bleeding if pregnant.