Hi I have a problem that has got me worried... My lmp was on January 2 I had sex with my bf every day from the 6th to the 11th January then went went out of town an I had sex with my ex on the 12th of January now I'm pregnant the doctor says I'm 6wks 2 days. I'm really worried who would the father be?

Hi Unfaithful,

You will need a DNA test.  There is no other way to tell, the dates are just too close together.

You had sex on days 4-9 of your cycle with your boyfriend.  You had sex on day 10 with your ex.

You normally ovulate sometime between days 11-16 of your cycle.  Sperm can survive up to about 5 day - max.  The egg is viable for up to about 48 hours after ovulation - max.

Fertilization is not immediate.  It can take several days.  Your doctor, no one, can not tell when you ovulated after the fact.

Sorry.  You can take a "non-invasive" DNA test as early as about 9 weeks. 

Your doctors date does not make sense.  It works back to January 16, as of today.  It's off by 2 weeks from when you know your LMP started.  Most doctors base how far along you are from your known LMP.  Ultrasound dating is not reliable.

Good luck.