Hi everyone Last year I had lots of unprotected sex with my ex and I was very inconsistent with my pills. However the one sex that brought me to this forum is as follow. I had my last period on the 3rd of Feb 2015 and I had sex with my then boyfriend on on the 17 and the 18th with out protection. He ejaculated inside me on each occasion. We broke up two days later and I slept with someone else exactly 10 days from the 28th feb with a condom, and it didn't break. On the 17th of march 2015 I found out I was pregnant. A scam placed my EDD on the 7th of November 2015. My daughter was born on the 8th. I told everyone my ex is the father and he denied being responsible. So a dna test was conducted and we are waiting for the result. Am very very nervous about the result, am so paranoid that I can't sleep properly. Please someone tell me am just paranoid and their is no way the other guy is the father. It will kill me if my ex is right. P.S my period was a bit irregular January 2015, it came twice on January and two week later I saw it again which was on the 3rd of February.

Hi Jennifer,

Your LMP and the expected delivery date agree with an LMP starting on 3 Feb.

You'd have ovulated between 14 and 19 Feb.  You'd have been at/near peak fertility when you had sex with your ex.

Having sex on 28 Feb is to late.  It is well past ovulation and the egg would not be viable.

A DNA test should agree.  Hope it helps.

Thank you so much, am miss paranoid .