I'm 18 years old and my LMP was July 25th 2016 and I had sex with one guy August 1st 2016 and the second guy August 5th. My fertile days are August 3rd through the 8th? And I have a 28 day cycle can you please help me find my baby father?

Hi B,

You'll need a DNA test to confirm, it's just too close.

You had sex on day 7 of your cycle with the first guy and day 11 with the second.  Sperm can survive up to about 5 days max.  The egg can remain viable for up to about 48 hours after ovulation.

You'd normally ovulate between days 11-16 of your cycle or August 5 to 10.  You can't tell, after the fact, exactly when you ovulated - nobody can.

If I had to guess I'd say the second guy with the odds at about 85%.  It's pretty late for it to be the first guy even if you ovulate early.

Hope it helps.

And me and the first guy had sex multiple times unprotected his pull out game is very weak and I believe it's the first guy because we had sex more

And me and the first guy had sex on August 6th also so who sperm would reach the egg first??

With the new information you provided you DEFINITELY need a DNA test.

There is no way to know - especially having sex within a day of each other. Having sex multiple times and pulling out, when he ejaculates he can leave semen in his urethra that gets deposited the next time - even if he doesn't ejaculate.

Good luck.

My LMP was July 25th 2016. Me and my boyfriend have been having sex the whole summer unprotected. So on July 30th, 31st and August 1st and August 5th we had sex unprotected. So me and this second guy had sex either August 2nd or August 3rd. Who is more to be my baby father? Please help

It's too close to tell.

You had sex on days 5,6,7, and 11 with your boyfriend.
You had sex on day 8 or 9 with the second guy.

Sperm can survive up to about 5 days. It all depends on when you ovulate, usually between days 11-16.

Having sex on ANY of those days from the 6th until the 12th could lead to pregnancy.

Sperm doesn't all "swim" at the same rate. You'd need a semen analysis done to know how fast they go (motility). There is a large number of reasons that you may/may not get pregnant at any one time.

On July 30th,31st, and August first I had sex with my boyfriend. And August 2nd or 3rd I had sex with my ex please tell me who is possible to be the father??

BOTH could be the father. You NEED a DNA test. It's too close to tell otherwise.

Sorry but there is NO way anyone can tell otherwise.

You can test now. Look up non-invasive DNA testing. It's expensive, have them help pay for it.