Hello I had one night stand with this guy June 16 we used condom and he didn't ejaculate and I got my period June 26 , I have a normal 28 cycle . But when I got back with my bf I had sex with him July 1st . We didn't used any protection, I'm know 09/26 pregnant 8 weeks and 5 days , it is possible to be pregnant by the other guy? 

Hi Guest,

Was your period on June 26 normal?  If yes, you very likely weren't pregnant then.  Getting pregnant within about 10 days of your cycle is unlikely.  You'd normally ovulate between days 11-16 of your cycle and the egg is viable for up to about 48 hours max.  Besides, you used protection and a condom, used properly, is VERY effective.

Most doctors calculate how far along you are by using your LMP.  That works out to 8 weeks and 5 days as of today.

Your current BF is extremely likely to be the father.  From your post I'd say better than a 99% likelihood.  A DNA test can confirm. 

Yes my period it's around the same day every month , thank you !