Doesn't know who is my baby father because I been having sex with two different guys and both unprotected. My period came on 1st and end in 4th .. I continued having sex with the first guy on 5th and have sex with the second guy on 11th and then on 17 I also have sex with the 2nd guy but never protected. On 12,13,14,15,16 I have sex with the 1st guy unprotected but some days we don't have sex on those day I can't remember everything but that's all I remember.

Hi Ivy,

You need a DNA test.

With your period starting on the 1st, you'd normally ovulate between days 11-16 of your cycle.  Sperm can remain viable for up to about 5 days - max.  The egg can remain viable for up to about 48 hours max.

Either guy could be the father.  The timing is right for both of them.

Good luck.

It will depend on your cycle length, 28 to 29 day cycle would most likely be your bf, however if your were late ovulating or have a 30 day or longer cycle your ex is in with a chance of being the daddy. I think you better be hoping your bf has strong healthy sperm that were lying in wait for your egg when it popped out!