I am built like a sprinter. I have a strong defined upper body and very strong hamstrings, quads, and hip flexors (i can max out the machine on the hip flexors). I think that i definitely have a sprinter's mentality. My form is not perfect but it's not terrible or anything. Noone has ever said anything about it. Yet, I can only sprint 100 meters in 15 seconds.

...what to do...why am i not good at sprinting if everything points to htat i should be good at it

Well you seem to have a distance runner's times, so I don't know what to say. Odds are, you probably do more distance specific workouts compared to 100 meter workouts.

Funny, I'm built like a distance runner, but I enjoy the sprints.

I was reading a chapter in the book "The Lore of Running" (highly recommend it). The author was discussing Sir Roger Banister. Bannister and another runner were both within a couple of seconds from breaking the 4 min mile. The other runner concluded after lots of training that 4:03 was his barrier and that it could not be broken. Bannister on the other hand believed that it could be done - and he soon set the record. Within a week of seeing Bannister break it, the other runner did too.

The point was, that sometimes it's more of a mental game than a physical one.

On a more practical note, try working on increasing leg turnover rather than stride length. (This is what I hear.)

Good luck bro, let me know what works for you.

Do some reading up on slow-twitch versus fast-twitch muscles. That'll give you some more to ponder.
And then I can also inject the idea that sprinting is 'genetic' and endurance is 'trained'. Throwing aside marathoners and talking about 5km guys and milers, there is definitely more 'strength' than I think you're realizing.
You sound similar to the build I had in school days in that I had more quad, hammie, flexor power than other distance runners, but I wasn't a sprinter, so the mile & 5km are what I'm suited best for and the longer distances are just a matter of training since I'm not a uber mini featherweight natural run forevah type.

Your not going to drop that 100 meter time by that much. You have good distance times. I have the same problem im built like a sprinter also and wanted 2 run sprints my freshman year, I found that no matter how much speed work you do, your not going to drop sprint times by too much. I would stick with distance. But your best bet is ploymetrics such as boxes and fast twitch muscels drills.