I am pretty good at long distances. I particularly like sprints. So I would like to increase my sprinting speed. I am not sure how to do it. I have good endurance and can endure long races. I would appreciate your advice on increasing sprinting speed. Thank you for your help

When it comes to sprinting speed, high intensity intervals can help you. You have to apply them with measure though. Once you realize that they work and you notice improvement you will tend to do them every day. This would lead you to over training which can be counterproductive. 2 times a week is all you need at the beginning. Even at more advanced stage you should not be doing more than 3 sessions per week. They are demanding and you have to give your body enough time to rest and recuperate. It would be wise to allow 48 hours of rest between sessions.

Sprinting uses fast twitch muscle fibers, distance running uses slow twitch muscle fibers. To become a better sprinter you have to strengthen your fast twitch muscles which you can do by interval training, hill training, or resistance training in the weight room.

That being said i don't know your age, so if you're a student, talk to your coach and maybe a personal trainer about developing a program that will keep you from being injured.