My boyfriend and I want a baby ... He cums in me all the time .. And I still am not pregnant I feel like maybe I just can not have kids and its makes me really sad to even think about that what do I do or what it's happening to me do I need to see a doctor

Health Guru
Hi lexi1102, have you tried using an ovulation calender to work out when your most fertile 5 day period would be?

Hi Lexii,

It's not that simple to just "cum" inside all the time. Seeing a doctor is a great idea but I may not just go yet. Have you tried any natural methods yet that boost fertility? How long have you been trying?

In order to boost his sperm's effectiveness, he should be working out, consuming zinc, eating almonds and orgasming inside of you twice within the hour. Also no cell phone in his pocket!

As for you, there are many ways that can help. I was told by my doctor that the chances of me being pregnant are slim to none. I took his words as a fact and wasted 4 years of my life. When your mind accepts something, it signals those exact genes. That's the placebo effect and it can be a positive and a negative.

My support group leader, Cynthia taught us some amazing things and my pee stick said that I'm finally POSITIVE! And once I have this baby, I'll devote more time to ladies TTC. Don't give up, try to do the calendars like BlackCanvas002 says and give it some time. Rome wasn't built in a day.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

if you are under 35 and trying longer than 12 months, it is better to make an appointment with a doc to diagnose who of you have fertility problem. It might happen that you both should undergo fertility treatment.