please dont just read this and not respond, i need answers please...how do you know when you're ovulating? i read several sites and i did the ovulation calendar and i had my period feb 4th and got off it the 11th, well the 16th i had unprotected sex twice, my boyfriend ejaculated in me both times. all the fertility calendars say that i would have been ovulating the 18th.. so could i have gotten pregnant from that? and could someone tell me exactly when you are most fertile!!! all the fertility celandars said i was "HIGHLY FERTILE" on the 16th..help???

What I do to help keep track of my period and ovulation is having a basal body temperature chart. If you had your period the 4th-11th then unprotected sex days later you probably weren't ovulating yet. You usually ovulate 1-2 weeks before your period. Try the basal body temperature to keep track of your period! It helps! Research it! Good luck!