Today was the first day at work that my room leader, boss, and our owner were out of town on business, so for the next 3 days I basically have the freakin place to myself!! Though I have a little more on my docket it more phone calls from customers and stuff but nothing I cant handle, it was sweet today!!!

Its almost like a break for me to, suddenly the deadlines got relaxed alittle and such. Now either tomorrow or thursday I will probably be out of the office at meetings and such.

Now what fub stuff should I do at the office, that normally I couldn't get away with?? :twisted:

Go pantsless.

Go pantsless.
on the same note, photcopy your butt.

Brew a whole pot of coffee
then drink the whole thing
and then try and stay calm and relaxed

Replace all fluorescent lights with black lights.

Remove all staples from the staplers.

This one may be a little time-consuming, but well worth it when you see their expressions: weld the desk-drawers of your cow-orkers shut.

on the same note, photcopy your butt.
I wanted to say that. Some suggestions: TP the boss' office. Exchange his office with another one or.. change the name plates on the doors. Order a dozen roses for his office with some sort of note saying thanks for a wonderful time...

I like the "cover the place in aluminum foil" pic that Cappy(?) posted last week. You should do that.

hehe That's a good one

Heh Heh that wouldn't be so hard or time consuming our plant is full of welders!!!! :mrgreen:

Taping down the hangup buttons on the phones is another office fubby. Ever answer the phone and it just keeps ringing and ringing and ringing?.... doh!

~Switch all the calendars to a new year
~Unhook the receiver of the phone so when they go to answer it, they can't
~tye their chairs to the desk leg
~Clear tape the drawers closed
~Caution tape their office with an outline of a person on the floor
~Unhook the mouse from the computer

:wiggle: