Hi. I'm 28 year old female and I need help about some things. My husband and I are trying to get a baby for a long time now and with no success. Because we suspected that some of us could be sterile- we did several fertility tests which came positive so this couldn’t be the reason.
Just the other day, when I was watching some movie on TV, I saw some commercial about some thing called ovulation calendar. Supposedly, it can be very helpful if person want to get pregnant so I would like to hear more about this connection between pregnancy and ovulation!

Well, there is definitely a strong connection between date of ovulation and pregnancy because you are most likely to become pregnant if sexual activity occurs right before or after ovulation. But problem is that you could never tell for sure when you’re ovulating.
I have heard about these ovulation calendars and everything seamed logical. Ovulation tests are designed to predict ovulation by detecting LH in your urine. You see, they are a bit different from standard pregnancy tests which measure HCG.
You probably don’t know that just before ovulation your body releases high doses of LH- luteinizing hormone so it can be found in your urine.
So the bottom line is that a positive result on an ovulation test means that you’ll most likely become fertile over the next three days.

I am 27yr, had sex on 18th day after my first menstrual, tested with ovulation strip showed positive on 17th day, still I got periods delayed by 4 days, Why I have not conceived?