I'm sure that my story is very familiar. I met my soul mate and for the first time wanted to have children with someone. We married and have been trying for over a year. We are in our early 30's!

I was diagnosed with PCOS several years ago but have been tested and I am fertile, also my husband has been tested and again no problems. And yet I am not pregnant. I have been fine about this and didn't want to turn sex into just a way to make babies, however the last few weeks everywhere I turn there sems to be people having abbies, on the TV are so many people who do not appreciate theirs and I am getting so fustrated.

Yesterday I was sat looking at a photo of my best friends new baby and I couldn't stop crying, I had never been so jealous in my life and I hate that I feel that way. I can't tell her this and I never would, this is a time for her to celebrate. However I feel like my heart is breaking, I would be a lovely mom and I am scared that I will never get the chance. I can't seem to stop crying and that doesn't help anything, I just want us to have a baby, just one!

Just needed to say this to someone who will understand!

Have you tried Ovulation Kits??? or ovulation calendars???

Yes using ovulation kits and this gel which said that many people get pregnant within the first few months of trying! We have sex all month round and I try relaxing!

ok i know you have been trying and trying but if you both dont have fertility problem i not being rude but when we get older we stop prducing a egg when we are young ... b4 we even hit pubity we have millions on millions of them and as we get older we have less and less as we get older

Unlike men, who produce new sperm daily throughout most of their lifetime, women are born with all their eggs in one - okay, two baskets (ovaries). To be more precise, a woman is born with about one to two million immature eggs, or follicles, in her ovaries.
Throughout her life, the vast majority of follicles will die through a process known as atresia. Atresia begins at birth and continues throughout the course of the woman's reproductive life. When a woman reaches puberty and starts to menstruate, only about 400,000 follicles remain. With each menstrual cycle, a thousand follicles are lost and only one lucky little follicle will actually mature into an ovum (egg), which is released into the fallopian tube, kicking off ovulation. That means that of the one to two million follicles, only about 400 will ever mature.
Relatively little or no follicles remain at menopause, which usually begins when a woman is between 48-55 years of age. The remaining follicles are unlikely to mature and become viable eggs because of the hormonal changes that come along with menopause.

even though you are not at the age yet here is a site i found with the percentage of how many we produce at a between the age of 30 and 40

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hope this helps you [/url]

Thank you for the information, I'm going to go and have a look at it, the more info the better!

Each day is different, today is a good day and I'm doing ok and thinking it will happen when it does!

Take care x

you are very welcolm when i get to the point where i am unable to help i search the net looking for information to help some one