Well, when I was about seven I was at the empty kid section of the library with one of my friends that was older than me, he was about eleven I think...  I know, it's kind of creepy that I was hanging out with him, isn't it??  I didn't think it was until he moved away, then I was sitting with my best friend and said.  'Huh.. Kind of creepy that we hung out with him sometimes isn't it?'  Anyway, I was sitting with him, and we were reading, and then he said something like, 'bet I could pin you done'  'well duh... your older' Anyway, he pinned me down.  'Ok, you did it, now get of!'  Only he didn't.  He kissed me.  I know it didn't mean anything, and was REALLY creepy.  Did it count as my first kiss?  I've never counted it...

The thing is, there's a boy.  Of course, there's always a boy.... and he's popular, I'm not, he calls me names, but still hangs out with me.  He makes fun of my friends, and I don't like him for it....   but.... when we're away from my friends and his popular buddies... we have lots of fun... and.... he is always nice to me then and does this cute smile-thing that he never does around anyone else..... but, he ignores me around people after I became his first friend when he moved here!!!!!  He abandoned me AND my friends!!!!  Oh wow.. another paragraph, anyway, I kind of... wanted him to be my first kiss, even though he already had his first kiss because of a dare.  It's not like he'd ever ask me out or like me.... but if he did.. should I trust him..?

Sorry I wrote so much.. um, main questions.  Should I count it, and should I trust him??

Oh, I'm thirteen by the way.. but, I'm not a dramatic type of girl!  Probably.. maybe.. is just drama.... but...

Whether stolen or not that was ur first kiss. But it wasn't your first meaningful kiss. And this Guy u talk about, he maybe cool when you are alone but he should also be cool and nice to you in public. If he treats you like that in public he's ashamed of being you friend infront of his popular friends. So really no you shouldn't trust him. Not trying to be mean but I've been through it. You deserve better and someone who will stay the same in private and public