im tellin u guys today dont have sex at a tennager age. u just wait till u get married and im just tellin u guys  teenagers just wait till u get married cuz then ur being stupid  already having sex at ur age the time will come when u get married and take it easy in ur relationship thats all i want to tell if u have any questions or comments wright them ill come to them rite away bii

I had sex as a teenager and don't regret one second of it. Everyone's different.

But you're not married yet Lucy. I am. And I'm glad I waited.

True, I wasn't married but I was engaged and due to marry in the summer of 2012. But like I said, everyone's got their own mind, everyone got their own idea of when they feel ready to have sex, whether it's before or after marriage.

Of course everyone has their own ideas. But being engaged to be married is very different from being married!

Why did you not get married?

We didn't get married because he cheated on me in April 2012 and beat me hospital ready in May 2012.. We were meant to get married in July 2012.

Dear Lucy

I am sorry to hear of what you went through. It must have been a terrible experience. I think you were wise to finish with him. What brought that behaviour about? Cheating and physical abuse?

Shepherd999- It's okay. I've been abused mentally/physically/emotionally all my life so I took it as it was. He'd always get very aggressive and abusive during our relationship whenever he drank alcohol, so I thought it was normal. I didn't know any different. But when he almost killed me that day in May, I was nearly 8 months pregnant. It woke me up as I had never been so scared in my life. I was unconscious for 3 days after that attack. I told myself I never wanted to see him again no matter how much I might miss him. I do miss him, the kindhearted and protective him but he won't take me back and I won't take him back. Just too much pain is hidden behind his name.

Dear Lucy

I wish I were there to give you a hug! You deserve better. There are good guys out there who would love to be fully "kindhearted and protective" and who don't go in for substance abuse which so often leads to physical abuse.

"It's okay. I've been abused mentally/physically/emotionally all my life so I took it as it was" I realise that, so often with so many, that sort of behaviour is thought normal. I'm glad you "woke ... up" to it. Your testimony I'm sure can help many others.

I understand you "do miss him", for in any relationship, particularly a sexual one, you leave a bit of yourself behind. You are clearly still very much aware that "too much pain is hidden behind his name"

If you ever want to off-load any of that pain, or the way you've "been abused mentally/physically/emotionally all [your] life", you know you can contact me.

Take care

*Hugs back*
It's okay. I know there are but he was my first 'real' boyfriend and first 'long relationship' you know? So I didn't know any different. I WANT to help others, that's why I signed up to this website. I don't want young girls (and boys) or even adults to make the same mistakes I've made. My best friend once said to me "You've been through more c**p than any 90 year old would've ever gone through in their life" and I hadn't realized that until she said it.
I do miss him, yes, some days more than others, but I just think of all the pain he caused me and then I stop missing him.
Thank you, means a lot<3

Hi lucy

I'm just a 14 year old kid and I have done some pretty stupid stuff that I couldn't help I have tried 2 kill myself a couple of times but since I found out I have aspergers syndrome I looked it up and it says that suicide is 4 times more likely in people with aspergers syndrome but I would neva be able 2 go through the stuff u went through so I hope u 4get about the guy that put u in hospital and I hope u find the right guy

I'm sorry you've been through sh*t too. If you ever need someone to talk to just message me okay? I don't judge. x

Tanxs a lot and how did u deal with the bulling. A kid that got bulied for 4 years has started bulling me for the exact amount. He hits me he kicks me and he swears me and there nothing I can do 2 stop him becoz if I tell the teachers his friends back him up and I do have friends that help me out with the suicide stuff they stop me and they are great

Thanxs a lot. I do have friends that help me out

I didn't deal with it, that's the problem I had and still have. I know you're scared of telling on them but you have to, it's the only way and hope to make them stop. If they get warned by teachers and still bully you then the head teacher can suspend them from school.