im the only girl in my friend group who actually has never had a boyfriend . i know im only 13 but i feel uncomfortable being the 3rd wheel constantly. i don't need a boyfriend i know that but i really want one. there's this one boy in my year that i constantly flirt with and i really like but he doesn't know im there. i don't understand why hes not liking me back the way he looks at me just confuses me ? am i desperate? not pretty enough ? FAT ? ..... i really want love but im too scared of comiting to someone without knowing how they feel . 

HY girl don't rush it U say that U are only 12yrs old my driest girl U have your hole life before U one day soon all the boy's WILL see in a new light and a new way .. just hold on and stand your GRUND .. I at one time was the ugly duckling in my town and my school ... just keep loving GOD trust him love him BELIVE in him and he will put the right Boy in your life ..... with understanding love from Miss Sam