im 13 and my bf is 14, a while ago he told me that he wanted to have sex and make love to me. He said im the first girl he ever loved and theres no one else he rather lose it to. He wants to do it unprotectly and get me pregnant with his beautiful son or daughter. I sort of want to but i no my parents would kill me. I love him so much and every night i dream of me and him doing it. I also want to have a baby but i worry if i do if hes gonna be there for me and our baby all the time, he tells me that he would though. He also told me if I dont want it then he can wait because he never wants to hurt me or do anything im unconfortable with. I really want it from him no one else. And i believe that hes the one i want forever even though we are young.My parents always said never to have sex at my age, but sometimes when im with him making out with him in my room i juss wanna let him get it. He is constantly pulling on my bra and panties(we do take some clothes off) and giving me hickes on my breast and neck(or however you spell it), i just stop him when hes trying to pull my clothes off and he just looks upset and sad because he thinks that he was hurtin me. Then when i tell him its my fault that i just not ready for that yet and i want do want it but just not yet. He says its okay and hes gonna wait but almost everytime im alone with him hes trying to get it from me and i dont know what to do about that. I would want him to use a condom(he refuses to) but then i also want a baby girl or boy. I know it seems like i should break up with him because he trys to get it to much but Our love is unbreakable. What should i do, sit and try to talk about it or just break up with him

-nikki

If you are 13 you should NOT be trying to have a child. Your body isn't ready for it and neither are you! How would you take care of it? You aren't even old enough to have a real job. How would you get money to pay for clothes, diapers, formula, doctor bills, and everything else? Do Not do that to yourself or a baby. It is simp;y unfair. You shouldn't break up with your b/f right away. Tell him how you feel and if he doesn't respect you then he doesn't love you enough to deserve you.

the feeling , it is normal .. u may wan tot do things .. but at that age its not good thing to have sex .. you should talk with you parents , if u afraid then talk with a sibling sister .. u might regret what you are doing .. so talk wiht someone befor it is too late .. dont be ashamed .. it is normal .. you parents are not going to blame you ..