I'm a 13 year old girl and lately I have been crushing on a guy. It turns out he likes me too and might even ask me out, but then I get physically sick to my stomache. I've never kissed anyone and he has mentioned kissing me a couple of times. Everytime he texts me I'm afraid to open the message because I think he will ask to kiss me or hold my hand. Am I too young to fall in love? This has been happening for 3 years! I'm in7th grade . I think I like him on the surface, he's a nice cool cute popular guy, but I feel nautious and sick to my stomach to we're I feel like I can't date anyone - ever. Am I the only one who feels like this? Does anyone know what this means?

I have been there before, personally, i think 13 is too young to fall in love, but you should have fun. Try focusing on one aspect of this boy, like his eyes, take a deep breathe and tell yourself that your eyes are just as, if not more beautiful than his, and that your eyes mesmerize him, the reverse psychology should help.

Hey hunny well you are young to fall in love but yet again your at the uears where you should enjoy your life to the fullest i dont believe that how u feel is anything really bad to worry about its just your feelings because as you said it you have never kissed a boy but you will be able to have a relationship with someone either now or later in ur future if u dont want the boy to part away from you then just try to fucus on the good things about hi When your going to kiss him think about how his hair looks or his smile

Its nerves and excitement. Perfectly normal. Just try to relax and don't make a big deal about. After all he's a human being just like you and I.