My wife is always using her dildo and not having sex with me. Her dildo is bigger than me.She thinks I don't know about this an I feel cheated on.She never use's it when I am there.Should I throw it in the trash?

Hi Guest,

Why don't you just confront your wife about it?  Or instead of throwing it away, put it on her pillow - just so that she is aware that you know.  No words have to be said about it now.

You never should feel the way you are in a healthy relationship.  Maybe think about this.  Are you willing to try sex with her while you use the dildo on her?  Include it in your sex life if this is what makes her happy and it could include you if you asked her the right way, worth a try or not?

Relationships should be built on trust and openly talking about it is a turn-on for most women too.  Be honest!  You've already got over the patient part and now onto addressing the issue...

Good luck