Hey everyone who does not already know this... You can get pregnant even without penetration. You may get pregnant if your boyfriend has ejaculated on his fingers and within a few minutes has stuck his fingers inside your vagina. You can also get pregnant if your boyfriend has ejaculated on parts of your body near your vagina. If sperm is left out to dry then within a few minutes it can die. If sperm is wet and(this includes water and lubrication)the sperm may take a few hours to die. If you and your boyfriend have unprotected sex and "pulls out" before he has ejaculated(came) your chances of getting pregnant increase, this is because a woman can get pregnant through pre-cum. Pre-cum is in fact sperm no doubt it is just "a warning sign" that it is about to happen. If you have not had sex but you have engaged in sexual activity there are chances that having sex will be the next step. If you are doing things such as ejaculating one another or having oral sex you may contract an STD(sexually transmitted disease) or STI(sexually transmitted infection). You may rub on your partners private areas and if they have something like herpes you will get it wherever it has touched. Sometimes your partner is clear when you are engaging in activities but filled with warts the next day. sometimes these things come and go. Ladies and gentlemen please educate yourselves before you intend to have sex. I am{educated} years old and there is no excuse for you to be ignorant of the consequences of having sex. Age has nothing to do with knowledge. I have had sex and I am fully aware of what may happen if I am not careful. Be careful,Be cautious, but most of all be educated.

-Mz.Educated

heyy!!!! seems you know much more than i do:P

i have a question... i know that we can get pregnant even ithout intercourse. the thing is me and my friend were flirting and he ejaculate near my vagina before we realized it.it was the day that followed last bday of my period. i think it took us a minute or so before realizing... the thing is that it was the day after my period and 8i dont know if i should be scared....he was under me and i was sitting not laying on top... so i think there is no possible way his sperm might got too far since i was sitting. he ejaculated mainly on my ass and next to my vagina and have no idea if anything went inside... i also know that we should be ovulating in order to get pregnant so no idea... what will be ur recommendation?

She was asking a question, you seem to be the uneducated m***n for even replying in that manner. Also you should go back to English 101 because you are incapable of speaking. It is possible to become pregnant if a man ejaculates near your vagina and some were to go in. Sperm can live for up to an hour outside of the body in the right conditions and if some is accidentally rubbed into your vagina you have a chance of being pregnant.

4 days ago me and my girlfriend had sex..I dit put my penis inside her without a condom for like 3-4 seconds..I pulled it out and then put on a condom(the condom did not tear)..will she get pregnant from that??