Will I ever hit puberty? Hello, I have a question, will I ever hit puberty, I am 14, four months away from being 15, my penis is only 2 inches and 2.5 when hard, I have no pubic hair at all, and can't cum/precum, I never think about sex and don't have achne, my voice sounds like Helium and I have had no recent growth in the testicles/penis, I am only 5'3 and 106 pounds please tell me is there still a chance I can hit it or should I talk to a doctor?I 

Some guys are perfectly healthy but simply have genetics for early, medium, or late ages for entering puberty and seeing all the changes in their bodies. I'd talk to my Dr. about it or maybe the school nurse or a male teacher or coach who has seen lots of guys your age and witnessed them showing the changes of puberty at different ages and some at later ages than some early or medium aged guys show in puberty. Teachers and coaches see lots of different guys at your age and see when those guys show signs of puberty at different ages. Also, look at and ask some of your male relatives and see what ages they show signs of puberty and grew into men to see if your family genetics on either your mom or dad,s sides hit puberty later than most guys do. Few guys ever need any medical help to start and finish puberty. Its mainly just your unique genetics that determine when you will experience puberty. You'll probably stay younger looking as an adult longer than the guys who grow up extra fast and early and then can look more aged by their 30s and 40s than late bloomers will.

Hi Guest
You will definitely hit puberty there is no set age for it to start for some guys it can be as early as around 11 for others as late as 16 everyone grows and develops at different rates and times. Your a small guy at the moment and a bit of a late bloomer compared to some and there is nothing wrong with that. As far as not thinking about sex and not experiencing the changes associated with puberty and being a bit underdeveloped since you have not stared it yet nothing to worry about. You could get your parents to take you to the doctor just to make sure everything is okay and help put your mind at ease. Delayed puberty is a common thing I was almost 16 before it started so it will happen soon enough for you try not to compare yourself to others your time will come soon enough.