I am a 13.5 year old boy. I have some, but not much pubic and armpit hair. I have never ejaculated but my penis is 4 inches erect. My voice hasn't deepened and it doesn't crack. Is my Penis size normal? Have I hit puberty?

Hi Spy,

Yes, you are in puberty.  Your size is normal.

Not everything happens at once, give it some time.  Don't compare yourself to others as we all develop at different rates and times.

You are NORMAL.

Hello, I'm exactly your age, and I want to help. I had little to no pubic hair about three months ago, and now I have to shave, my semen is getting 'milkier' and I grow hair at a faster rate. You'll hit the spirt soon.

Everything is just fine. Don't worry if you don't ejaculate; rejoice because there's nothing to clean up afterward. But I'll bet by now you have already begun, right?

yes puberty can be slow for some and others it can go real fast. you are in the middle so

by the time you turn 14 you will see a hell of a change to your body.

I'm 15 years old and I don't know if I hit puberty. I have hair down there but not under my armpits. My penis is 1 inch (2.5 cm). My voice is same as before. What do I do, is everything normal?

Yeah, you are normal. some boys get more hairs than others. You might be a little slow in puberty like a late bloomer but in a few months you will see changes on your body. don't worry.