Hello evryone, me and my girlfriend had too much fun on 5th Feb she gave me b***job and though most of it was swallowed by her but while doing that i think some of the sperm also might (i m not sure) may be 1or 2 drops fell on my fingers. After that we spend about 5-10 min loving each other and i touched her body and rubbed my hands with her clothes. I didnt clean it with water or soap or anything but i remember that they were hardly any wet or had anything on them. After that i started fingering her i touched her clitoris and inside the vagina with my finger. Will she become pregnant?? My sperms were completely exposed to air for about 10 minutes..will they still survive.?? I am sure i didnt had anything wet on my fingers NO SEMEN. She had her period last month starting on Jan 29th and its a 28-29 days cycle for her. Dnt know when will she ovalute. Please tell me can she become pregnant in such a situation??She is yet to have her periods this month....it was last month she had periods on jan 29th we did this on feb 05th...so she is yet to have her periods this month due may be on 26-27 feb as she has 28-29 day cycle....and as mentioned i rubbed my hands on her body and on her clothes as well. We loved each other for about 10 min. I gave her my hankerchief from my pocket to clean the stuff then i put that back into my pocket aswell. So after all this i am sure there was nothing on my fingers, definetely not semen because my fingers were definetely not that wet at all. We didnt had our clothes off but i fingered her by putting my hand inside her jeans...Can she be pregnant??

I don't think so she will get pregrant don't be worried about it.

if you don't know this than you're too young to be having any kind of sexual play...the penis must go inside the vagina.the semen must be released inside the vagina...your hand could be soaked with it before fingering and it won't even have an effect...stop having sexual play and pick up a book!

Highly doubt she is. What could be causing a delay for her cycle is stress.