Hi, I got a few questions regarding the survival rates of sperm under certain circumstances. Hugely appreciated if I get some answers. 

1) Can sperm survive in a liquid environment outside of the Vagina such as in a bath? 
2) Can sperm survive on towels, clothing, or a toilet seat? 
3) Does washing your hands with hot or cold water kill sperm instantly? 
4) I have varicous veins around my testicles, will my sperm count be lower than normal? 
5) How long does sperm take to die once it's been exposed to air? 

I'm asking all these questions beccause I'm ridiculously paranoid about stuff like this, probably a more psychological problem with myself but answers would be really helpful and re-assuring.

Thank you.

Hey there first off sperm cells are very sensitive to changes in their environment. 1) Sperm cells can survive for a little while in a liquid environment like a bath as long as the water is around 98 degrees ferinhieght. (37 degrees celsius) if its to much hotter or colder it will kill them.... if there's soap in the water they will die. 2.) Once semen dries the spem cells die so if there is liquid semen on a surface then yes they survive and once it dries then they r killed. 3) hot water kills spermcells better than cold but same principals apply tothis question as questio.n 1 and soap is always better to use than just plain water. 4.) Vericoceles can affect sperm count but more so their morphologyo

Sorry I posted y reply before I was finished..... vericoceles can decrease sperm count and affect the sperm cells morphology..... how old are you? The best way tocheck this is to have a semen evaluation done. 5) this question was answered earlier, sperm cells must have a moist fluid environment to survive. Once the semen dried the sperm cells die. I hope this helps and if you have any other questions or concerns just ask. Please let me know if this helps at all or makes sense.

Okay thanks for explaining all of that, appreciate it. So for 1,2 and 3, there's no way of somebody getting pregnant through what I mentioned?

Yup that's correct... I mean technically if a guy n girl were fooling around in a bathtub of warm water and he ejaculatees and is somewhat close to her vulva then there could be a slight chance but very slim I would say

Thanks, so I'm just being super paranoid?

yup I would say a little lol

say if you exposed it in the open cold air for about an hour and a half and dried, and washed by water quickly would it die or still alive?

What if there

What if there is soap in the water?

I ejaculated in a toilet bowl and one drop of semen fell in the side of the bowl and I put it with soap and water it without scrubbing ,did it remove or not?