i was giving a ha****b down in the basement, and after we had finished we walked upstairs and i washed my hands with cold water and then dried it off and accidently touched my wet vagina.

and now im scared i could be preggo?
please help!

i wouldn't worry about that. the chances are slim. chances are, those sperm died before you touched yourself. take care.

Sperm cannot live outside of body very long once exposed to air....and once it dries its dead. I am sure by the time you were upstairs all were dead if not close and add in the washed hands- you are safe. The sperm actually needs to be ejaculated right by the vagina and get in there rather quckly for this to work. Don't even worry about it.
If pregnancy scares you this much you should consider getting on the pill, that way even if ejaculate got in your vagina from intercourse or otherwise you are still 99% protected