Hello evryone, Me and my girlfriend had too much fun on 5th Feb she gave me b***job and though most of it was swallowed by her but while doing that i think some of the sperm also might (i m not sure) may be 1or 2 drops fell on my fingers. After that we spend about 5-10 min loving each other and i touched her body and rubbed my hands with her clothes. I didnt clean it with water or soap or anything but i remember that they were hardly any wet or had anything on them. I rubbed my hands on her clothes. We loved each other for about 10 min. I gave her my hankerchief from my jeans pocket to clean the stuff then i put that back into my pocket aswell. So after all this i am sure there was nothing on my fingers, definetely NOT SEMEN because my fingers were definetely not that wet at all. We didnt had our clothes off but i fingered her by putting my hand inside her jeans... After that i started fingering her i touched her clitoris and inside the vagina with my finger. Will she become pregnant?? I hope NOT bt if yes then how soon will the symptoms appear and what will be the earliest symptoms?? My sperms were completely exposed to air for about 10 minutes..will they still survive.?? I am sure i didnt had anything wet on my fingers NO SEMEN. She had her period last month starting on Jan 29th and its a 28-29 days cycle for her. Dnt know when will she ovalute. Please tell me can she become pregnant in such a situation?? She is yet to have her periods this month....it was last month she had periods on jan 29th so she will have periods around 26-27 february and we did this on feb 05th... Can she be pregnant?? Because she mentioned to me today that she feels that her breast is getting enlarged. Can she be pregnant?? PLEASE ADVICE!!

Hey oyepat based on your situation I would be extreamly surprised if ur gf got pregnate it is highly highly unlikly so I would not worry if I were you

Very hard, if impossible, to get pregnant from dried sperm. Be careful about hygiene and proper condom usage in the future. Keeping clean hands and clean penis will prevent infections and other mishaps. Do not have sex after ejaculation without washing up the parts to remove any residual sperm. Babywipes in the glovebox and condoms in the wallet might be what you need. :)