HI,

I had sex with my girlfriend and exactly after 5 days she had a period and the following month she is late with her period is there a chance of getting pregnant

normally is it the immediate missed period on the basis of which we can determine pregnancy

pl let me know as early as possible

As she was so close to her first period, then this one being late, yes I would say there is a chance of being pregnant. Stress can also withhold a period so if she is really worried about becoming pregnant this could also factor in. She should take a pregnancy test either at home, doc or clinic as soon as possible if she is late for this period. Either way you will find out.
As well, if it comes out negative, wait a week and take another. Most home tests advise this as it operates by looking for HcG levels (pregnancy hormone). Hope this helps!

thanks for the info

actually i forgot to tell u that is wasnt a full intercourse we were doing outercourse/fooling around, it is only by chance i guess would have my semen contacted her outer vagina thats it, and immediately she washed it thoroughly.

is there still a possibility of getting PG

Hi Again,

Not a doc by any means but there could still be a possibility. Wouldn't hurt to take a home test to ease both of your minds.
Or like I said before, stress can play a major role in delaying a period, therefore a test is your answer - hope this helps.